rest assured in Your great love

Friday, June 30, 2006

back to MGS to relief!

today is the end of my first week in MGS as a relief teacher for biology..

special thanks to sabrina, laoshi, natalie tan, lynette n some of my ex-teachers for making my days so much more interesting n enjoyable.. despite how often you tease me n make fun of me... i know you never mean any harm.

i was made to sit as jonathan tay's desk.. right beside elizabeth lee. if i were given a choice, that would be the last place i would ever wanna be at.

elizabeth lee has come across as a selfish person, who only bothers to look out for herself.. n a lazy one who wouldnt mind making people take the trouble to correct something tt is under her own responsibility. also, she is quick to justify her faults n even quicker to try n put the blame on someone else. sigh... jsut glad it's the end of my ordeal working with her. also, jonathan tay is rather careless to have missed out one part of a question for all but 2 girls from a particular class. from the little tt i hear abt him... my impression is tt he is a laid back person who doesnt really give his all in teaching his students.

ok ok, i am sure tt certain impressions are wrong... i just hope they are or MGS sure wouldnt have a good reputation if their teachers were like that.

day 1:
was so busy i didnt even have time to eat my lunch till 230!!! waited for xiao jiamin to come cos she wanted to observe the netball training.. hopefully You give her the answer n let her make her next move with confidence!
left school at 630 n was dead tired.

day2:
this time, i had an earlier lunch n actually was less busy than before!

day3:
watched the first part of farenheit 9/11 n spent a lot of time slacking n just talking to sabrina, lynette n nat. cool time!
couldnt sleep just thinking abt whether i should try to talk to kpchen abt the awkwardness.. told ms ho abt it.. but prayed n decided not to make hasty decisions.

day4:
i prayfully sought ur answer n i guess You really showed me what to do. it was almost impossible to find a suitable time to talk to kpchen so i suppose tt is all part of Your plan.
since i finished the 2nd disc of farenheit 9/11... i returned it to thory who barely had 10 minutes to spare!
to think she offered almost all but maybe 15? of my jellybeans as prizes for her students! i thot it was just meant to be a few. oh wells... a new side of her i've come to see. guess she wouldnt make such a good friend of mine.. dont even think she bothers making the effort. but oh well, she has been an encouragement with regards to her waiting 11 years for the right guy. well done! not all is lost.

day5:
busy day also.. had less than half an hour to gobble my lunch... n dear lynette got me a bar of chocolate =) hee. i should treat her next! =) haha.
mom n dad are leaving today for shanghai.. sending them to the airport at 10pm n gotta go to bun's place for ministry prayer aftwards. i really hope tt my brother wouldnt be home for the next 5 days Lord... i need to car.. i want the car... i hope i wont have to argue w him for it. rushing here n there... let Your will be done Lord.

tmr i gotta send dorothy for french lessons n pick sabrina up for lunch before going to pick dorothy n diane to school for the syf opening ceremony by 2pm. go for e-min meeting n later pick dorothy again at 9pm from school.

sunday would be spent in church n later we should buy lunch for our granny. really.. we must.
i pray Lord tt You would strengthen n heal my granny n help her feel loved.. by You, by me n my family n her children n relatives. i love her Lord, but sometimes i just dont know how we can possibly communicate with each other properly. her speach is left slurred, a few years ago since her stroke... i cant understand what she is saying n my hokkien vocabulary is limited. please just let her know tt i love her n care abt her Lord.

most importantly, i pray tt You would assure my granny of Your great love for her. it doesnt depend on her physical state Lord, just her heart. heal her heart n show Yourself strong Father.



alrighty, i pray tt the coming days would be spent productively n tt i would learn more abt You n Your great love. i wanna live for You alone Lord. these are not just empty words, but i want to be a living testimony for You Lord!!!! let Your light shine thru me to touch the lives of Your people. even to people who are selfish n difficult to live with. You know who are these people tt exist in my life Lord.

i dreamt tt the fitting went perfectly well. monday is the day i've to go for the fitting. 1030am to be exact. n go back again 5 hours later at 330pm to check if my eyes are suitable for the ortho-k lenses. Father, i know tt You are in-charge of my life... even the nitty gritty, tiny weany details... hence Lord, let me be suitable only if these lenses are the best option for my myopia n astigmatism... n only if they are worth the costs.
many things can happen.. if i were made to pay in full right now.. this place might just close down one day n i would be cheated of my money!!!
i'm content to just wear rgp if tt's what's best for me... n maybe lasik surgery one fine day... aft seeking Your guidance of course! =)

let me never forget to keep asking for Your wisdom n guidance in every decision i make Lord. it may seem impossible for me to ask you how i should go abt every single thing, but help me try. recognizing tt Your plan is the best n seeking Your guidance is the best thing i could ever do.

thank you Lord for everything. AMEN!!!

i pray for a great month ahead with 2 more weeks of relief n 1 week at kk. n 2 n a half weeks left of the hols thereafter.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home