rest assured in Your great love

Sunday, January 29, 2006

CNY

CNY!
hmm, Lord you know the guilt i feel abt not studying yest.. n only doing like 6 pages of endocrine this aftnn.
tv.. a major distraction. i have to discipline myself more now tt the exams are in 5 weeks.
wells, yest, i made a new fren =) zubaida.. hope i spelt tt correctly. haha. funny how we met at the bus stop. never seen her in the lt before!!!
haha
hmm, i didnt get any nw clothes this year... but you think i should wear tt red dress tmr? tho my swimsuit mark will be seen?
hmm, i'm off to bed. nite Jesus.
i pray you protect all my friends... n allow them to enjoy this new year. lunar new year.
may i please you in all tt i do. n help me to reach out to the pple around me who needs it most.
AMEN!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home