rest assured in Your great love

Monday, January 30, 2006

LOVE.

hmm, sunday's sermon by the new pastor was abt love.
"If someone forces you to go one mile with him, go with him two mile."
Love those who love you.
Love those who are lovable.
Love those who are kind n nice.
Love those who are like you.
Love those who are easy to love.
Ultimately... ...
Love those who are difficult to love.
Love those who are different from you.
Love those who hate you.
Love those who do harm unto you.
Love those who are not nice n kind.

Lord... it's so hard.
i'm mean.. a slanderer, a gossiper, a fishmonger, a rudie, a pokai sai person.
please help me each day.
though i may fail many times over, please Father, help me.

well, i pray tmr will be a day of studying n doing tutorials. i know the morning will be fun as i'd be going to bukit timah hill! =) havent been there in ages. maybe i'll go for kymn's granddad's wake n have dinner w may lin. hmm, please help me to manage my time properly. you know the amount of work i've to do. my exams are in 5 weeks!!!

i pray i'd have time for 3 swims this week... it's the only thing tt keeps me going... fighting... gives me confidence. a sense of achievement. yet another mental battle fought. makes me stronger.
however Lord, i pray for the alertness to study n understand n remember all i've done. i pray i would be nice to pple who seem to be so selfish.

i pray especially, that i'd stand up for what is right. even if it doesnt concern me, i pray for the boldness to stand up n speak up. the other day mich n annalisa were talking abt doing something i knew was wrong... cant remember what exactly now... was it a lie they intended to tell?
all i did was to sit there n listen. i didnt say anything!!! annalisa is a Christian... but i just didnt dare to. afraid they'd see me as one who wasnt fun-loving or whatever.
i pray Your word will be like FIRE IN MY BONES Lord! i pray tt it will ignite tt sense of justice in me. i pray i'll be able to stand up for You.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home