rest assured in Your great love

Thursday, June 01, 2006

one long, blessed day

Oh Lord, my God
All I desire is You.
Oh Lord, my God
All I desire is You.

Most precious than silver
More costly than gold
No riches on the earth compares with You
What can this world offer
When all I desire is You.

Lord, it sure was an eventful day yest. went back to mg to meet jon tay who told me all i had to do on his behalf.. talked to natalie tan n thory n went to zanet's place before going to town. we tried on so many clothes n in the end she bought a pair of shorts n a bikini. (think i shouldnt have lent her the money to buy tt bikini since i knew she was wearing it to swim!) morals... hers seem to have changed... i think this is what they refer to as a personality change due to some traumatic experience. i just gotta continue to pray for her n Lord, please take care of her n grant me patience with her.

had the runs so visited the toilet 5 times today... still decided to go down to SRC to try out rugby. wow.. am surprised tt i can throw an OVAL shaped ball! hee... i think i enjoyed myself a lot. however, i am not confident of playing contact rugby cos i felt a pain in my shoulder during the tackle.. scary.
nic actually pulled me in for contact but i feel more comfortable w touch. Lord, please work something out here for me =) i know you will! met angela, touch captain... who is real goodfrens w peiluan. SMALL world man.

yest, peiluan was talking abt handball, n i just might go down n try! seems so appealing since it wont cause too many injuries unlike contact. oh wells, see how. thurs when i come back from the states? or wed when sch reopens..

Father, i just wanted to thank you... for the great 2 weeks... n how camp kick started my engine. i'm so fired to do so many things now! i jsut hope tt my relationship w ms ho will not go bad... have a premonition tt something might happen. teach me Lord.
gonna shop for thory's wedding gift later. help us w this.. n let the 3 of us have a good time of fellowship. lynette, saby n me. peiluan cant make it.

i love you Lord. teach me to love you even more.. n i want to love You with my whole heart.. so nothing can cause my love for You to waver. no man. no thing. no hobby. no distraction.

AMEN!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home