rest assured in Your great love

Monday, January 23, 2006

relieved!

Hey Lord, thanks for the better week that has just passed. at least i managed to get a little more studying in.. catch up a little though i'm still lagging behind. i even managed to swim n play squash! how cool is that?
well Father, i pray tmr will be a good day of swimming n studying. tmr's time to study the head n neck! am behind in 2 practicals n tutorials... if i dont catch up any time soon.. i'll be behind by 3 by friday.
hmm... something i gotta thanks you for. today, dorothy came to ttb as planned.. n we kinda had a mini quarrel ove rwhich class she should join. You know my heart, my good intentions, my fears... you know it all. i dont know why, but it comes out all wrong when i relate to my sister. anyway, she joined the sec 2s n was very grouchy n upset abt it. i was so afraid she's cry aft the whole thing n we'd fight again... btu wow!!! Lord, she actually was fine w it! said it was better than last week's!!!
thanks Lord!
i'm gonna do my QT now.. n i'd better stop munching on those cashew nuts! haha. grant me discipline in all i do Father.
Exodus 4-6... here i come! =)
nite Daddy.. help me love you more. n in all i do... words n actions, may i honor You.
Amen!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home